EVERYDAY IS AN ADVENTURE

As life moves along we find ourselves juggling professional jobs, owning a home, and learning how to parent with keeping our priorities straight and living what we believe. Our idea of adventure has shifted from scaling mountains and traveling the world to realizing it is more about an expression of your heart's intention and passion for life. Adventure is the ability to think big about who you are, how you live, and what you can do in the world. In the midst of life moving at a rapid pace, here is our attempt at infusing each day, each project, and each relationship with intention, focus, and humor. Let's see how it goes...

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2.18.2014



This morning I was able to connect with Mindy, a woman who was kind enough to give me some professional advice and support. I am hoping to work with a population that can be challenging. This woman has been working in the field for years (and writing a book about it). It was so awesome to chat with her. She seemed genuinely happy to help me and offered me ongoing support. I can only hope that after working in this field for 30 years I will be as generous and kind as her!

No comments:

Post a Comment