EVERYDAY IS AN ADVENTURE

As life moves along we find ourselves juggling professional jobs, owning a home, and learning how to parent with keeping our priorities straight and living what we believe. Our idea of adventure has shifted from scaling mountains and traveling the world to realizing it is more about an expression of your heart's intention and passion for life. Adventure is the ability to think big about who you are, how you live, and what you can do in the world. In the midst of life moving at a rapid pace, here is our attempt at infusing each day, each project, and each relationship with intention, focus, and humor. Let's see how it goes...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nesting...check!

After two baby showers, Heath and I have been so blessed with everything we need to have a baby. I think. We have been busy washing baby clothes, cleaning out closets, and organizing to get ready for the little guy. We finished the baby/guest room in no time. I am glad that we didn't start any of this nonsense sooner because it is making me anxious. I have a feeling these next couple of weeks will be challenging. Anyone who knows me well can tell you patience is barely in my vocabulary. But, thus begins all of the lessons this little guy will teach me. So now...we wait. My challenge is to stay present everyday and not drive myself crazy hoping to give birth soon. Heath on the other hand seems to be a bit more patient reminding me these are our last few weeks to be childless. But he isn't getting up 4 times a night to go pee or feeling sharp jabs to his ribcage...



A room for baby brown

No comments:

Post a Comment