EVERYDAY IS AN ADVENTURE

As life moves along we find ourselves juggling professional jobs, owning a home, and learning how to parent with keeping our priorities straight and living what we believe. Our idea of adventure has shifted from scaling mountains and traveling the world to realizing it is more about an expression of your heart's intention and passion for life. Adventure is the ability to think big about who you are, how you live, and what you can do in the world. In the midst of life moving at a rapid pace, here is our attempt at infusing each day, each project, and each relationship with intention, focus, and humor. Let's see how it goes...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life in the Brown Lane

Well, we did it! Blossom Yoga is now open in the new location. February was but a blur, but it somehow came together. We had an open house yesterday to break in the new space and that we did...49 people showed up for class! There was enough space for everyone, and if you have never done yoga with a room full of great people, it's incredible. The support and excitement was overwhelming. I spent the morning nearly breaking into tears...maybe it's the hormones, maybe I'm just exhausted, maybe I just feel incredibly blessed to be able to live out my dreams!

Here are some highlights from the Open House.






NOW, LET'S HAVE A BABY!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so awesome!!! What a crowd! You look fabulous and I can't wait for you to have that baby!! Are you going to have a baby shower or did you already have one? Let me know if there's anything you still need, seriously, I want to get you guys some stuff. We took the minimalist/natural approach too so if I can ever help, I'd be happy to!

    ReplyDelete